Were has the year gone? Just like you… I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas.
If you have a lot on your plate then now is a good time to switch off and clear your busy mind.
Zen teacher Alan Watts shares with us that: “We all need to go out of our minds at least once a day. By going out of our minds we quickly come to our senses and feel more centred. It’s much easier to deal with added stress when you are taking time out for yourself daily to clear your busy mind.
Here are five ways to help clear your busy mind:
1. Pay attention By being mindful, you can witness the madness of your mind without identifying with or becoming it; you see that who you are is more than just your thoughts and feelings.
2. Make friends with fear Being fearful of fear keeps it an enemy, while befriending it turns it to fearlessness.
3. Forgive yourself It’s natural to make mistakes; none of us get it right all the time. Forgiving yourself for being human enables you to let go and move on more quickly.
4. Transform difficult or dark times into rich experiences that generate greater insight and wisdom.
5. Meditate daily, even for five minutes It really will change you from being a victim of your own mind into a victor.
Take a break each day and work on your inner peace and wellness.
Spa it girl xoxo
source: huffington post
pic: lorna jane