Yesterday – I met the most amazing Spiritual lady. She touched my heart and soul and I truly felt her powerful positive presence and radiant love, light and energy – I was in total awe. We got talking about Spirituality, Positive Energy, Karma, Mantras, Chanting, Manifesting, Monks, Buddhism, Protection and so much more. Meeting her was like a blessing from above. She shared with me lots of spiritual things and many words of wisdom – one that I really loved was: When you are always kind to others you will attract the most beautiful positive people and experiences into your life – you will and can live your happiest life if you choose to be kind.
She made me feel so good, optimistic and spiritually energised. I too believe that we can all live the most beautiful positive blessed and kind life if we choose to – but it does take daily spiritual practice and being aware of not only yourself but others around you.
Here are 20 ways to Get GOOD KARMA according to the Dalai Lama:
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
Follow the three R’s:
– Respect for self,
– Respect for others and
– Responsibility for all your actions.
3. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
4. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
5. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
6. When you realise you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
7. Spend some time alone every day.
8. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
9. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
10. Live a good, honorable life.
11. Then when you get older and Think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
20. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
“Sending you Love & Light always” Spa it girl xoxo