Stomach Fat who want’s it? and who really need’s it?. If you want to lose your belly fat but not really sure how than here are 13 ways how:
- Carry water everywhere drinking water can help your body function properly, plus it can also make you feel less hungry if you want to lose your belly fat than get ready to hydrate.
2. Eat fresh Fruit and Veggies, Lean Proteins. Nourish yourself with Fresh, Healthy, unprocessed foods it is really as simple as that.
5. If you are working out and eating really well but not seeing any results then it is possible you may have hit a training plateau. Don’t panic as all you need to do is mix up your workout routine by doing both your Body, Mind and Spirit won’t know what is going on. Before to long you will start to see changes and results again.
6. Drink a glass of water before you eat. If your thirsty you are going to eat more. So before you sit down to eat, drink a glass of water then wait a few minutes. Dish out your food then begin to eat. You will be surprised at how effective this is when trying to lose belly fat.
7. Eat 5 small meals a day rather than eating 3 big meals switch to five smaller meals, a light breakfast, a mid-morning snack, a light lunch, a mid-afternoon snack, and a balanced dinner. Smaller portions more often will keep you from feeling hungry.
8. It takes 20 minutes for your body, mind, digestion connection to realise that you are actually full. It’s important to eat slowly and to chew your food, take mini little breaks and a couple of deep breathes, by slowing down you are allowing your body, mind, digestion connection to work and you will become more aware within of when you are actually full.
9. Try doing Cardio at least 20 minutes 5 days a week it will help lost that belly fat of course if you have more time to spare you can go a little bit longer 45 minutes to 1 hour. Whilst you can’t target that particular area by doing Cardio it will help to lose the weight overall all which in time will eventually be your stomach area.
10. Ignore the Scale because when you build lean muscle you may weight a little bit more on the scales. The best way to measure if you’re losing belly fat is by measuring your stomach with a good old fashion measuring tape. If you are losing inches or cm’s off your stomach what you are doing is working.
11. Maintain good posture to help lose belly fat, suck your tummy in, pull your shoulder’s back, keep your head up and stand up nice and tall. Not only will it be easier to breathe standing like this you will also be toning your abdominal muscles while you are maintaining good posture.
12. Hula Hoop it’s one way to work and tone your Belly and Body check out my Hula Hoop Workout Inspiration as Australia’s Active Living Blogger I even have a Hula Hoop in my Living Room.
13. Maintain Good GUT Healthy when you have good GUT Health believe it or not it is more beneficial for your overall health and stomach fat. Poor Gut Health may contribute to weight gain so it’s important to have a healthy gut inside and not to be just focussed on the outside.
KISS MY ABS “I want you to be proud of yourself….especially your ABS” Spa it girl xoxo