1. Stop comparing yourself to others instead love yourself and embrace the amazing person you truly are.
2. Ditch the negative self talk when you go to beat yourself up over something: take a big deep breath and repeat this Mantra: I am doing the best I can and I love who I am.
3. Exercise because it makes you feel good. Take a moment to notice how you feel before and after exercise. Once you connect to the way exercise makes you feel you feel physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually you will start to shift away from just doing exercise for weightloss and you will want to do exercise so you feel good.
4. Express yourself don’t hold back from what you love doing and depress yourself. If you are good at singing then sing out loud. Be yourself and don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. If there is something that truly makes you feel good then do it.
5. Spend time your beautiful friends and be grateful to have them in your life. Relationships will come and go but your true friends will always have your back. If you haven’t found a suitable partner yet don’t stress. Focus on the wonderful friends you have and make time to even make new friends. Life is better shared with friends.
6. Spend time alone. It’s okay to stay home on a Friday night because you are so tired from your full on working week. Listen to your body, mind and soul and honour it when it needs a rest. Learn to say no when you need to have rest and put your health and wellbeing before other people’s needs. Take time each week to relax and love yourself watch a feel good movie, read a beautiful book, take a long warm bath, drink a nice cup of tea, paint your toe nails. Sit in Silence. Sometimes all you need is a little time out to make you feel whole again.
7. Spend time outside. Discover a new beach, swim in the water, walking trail feel the sunshine radiate on your skin and let mother nature awaken you from being so focused normally on material things. Instead of having your head down looking at your mobile phone and social media news feeds put your head and look towards the sky and watch the clouds pass you by.
8. Let go of the past. Forgive the people who hurt you so you can personally move on. Carrying around anger is only toxic for yourself and not for the other person you can’t forgive or let go of. Heal your soul by learning to Forgive, Love and let go, meditate to heal, write down your thoughts in a journal seek counselling and try to work through why you feel so much anger towards within. Choose to Be LOVE – to Feel Love, to Give and to Share Love. You can overcome your Anger feelings and feel better again.
9. Be active. Exercising regularly releases endorphins and contributes to your level of happiness and wellbeing feel good by going for a simple walk, practicing yoga, playing tennis whatever you choose simply move move move and feel good.
10. Dance when was the last time you Danced? Remember when you were a kid and all you wanted to do was dance and sing. Tap into your inner kid: dance and sing out loud – even if it’s just in the lounge room let yourself go and be free. Put on your favourite music and enjoy yourself. No one thinks Katy Perry is crazy because she loves to dance and sing so why should you be any different. Sing, Dance and HAVE FUN.
11. Smile Smile Smile. The more you smile, the happier you will feel a simple smile can take you from feeling crappy to feeling really happy. Let your smile light up your world and someone else’s along the way. A smile is the most random act of kindness anyone can ever give.
12. Be your authentic self: if you like to write poetry then write poetry, if you like to cook then cook, if you like to ride a bike then ride a bike. If you like to put your hands up in the air and smile then do that. Whatever it is you like to do – do it. Live your passions and stay true to yourself. It’s easy to stop living your passion’s because you are worried about what other people think however when you stop living a life that you are truly passion about it can make you feel rather sick – so make sure you live a life that you are truly passionate about that each day you want to wake up and do. Life a life that touches your heart, body, mind and soul. When you live in Spirit Miracles happen.
“When you start to realise how amazing you are – Miracles happen“ Spa it girl xoxo
LOVE & LIGHT always