Thanks to Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott founders of Tone It Up together at Spa it Girl we are going to Help You Tone it Up in 2017.
It doesn’t matter what age you are, what shape, size or fitness level with the right exercises you can lift, tone and shape your butt is all about completing targeted butt exercises two to three times a week.
Working your lower body muscles — like your legs and butt — uses more energy to help shed fat from head-to-toe.
Follow the workout below and Get Ready To Tone Your Butt in 2017.
1. Kettle Bell Squat
This exercise sculpts the back of your thighs while lifting and toning the butt. You’ll also target your shoulders and biceps.
Hold a kettlebell or 15-pound dumbbell in front of you with your feet wider than hip-width. Squat down and back (think about sitting in an imaginary chair behind you) and touch elbows to knees.
Try to get your thighs parallel to the ground and drive your weight into your heels. Come up to a standing position as you raise the weight up and overhead. Repeat 15 times.
2. Bent leg kickback
This exercise lifts the lower booty and tones thighs.
Begin in table top position on your knees with forearms down. Engage those glutes as you lift your right leg straight back and up to the sky, foot flexed.
Lower back down with control and repeat 20 times. Switch sides.
3. Weighted donkey kicks
This exercise lifts your backside like nothing else.
Begin in a table top position with knees on the ground and hands directly below your shoulders. Cradle a five pound weight behind your right knee, keeping leg in a 90-degree angle as you lift straight up.
Think about stamping your foot to the sky as you lift. Complete 10 reps and switch sides. You can also complete this move without the weight, if it feels too difficult.
4. One-Legged Bridge
This exercise shapes the booty and tones your thighs.
Begin in a bridge position with your back on the mat and legs bent at 90 degrees. Place a two to five pound dumbbell above your left thigh and lift left that leg straight up.
Lift your booty by pushing up on your right heel as you keep opposite leg in the air. Repeat 10 times and switch sides.
5. Mini band knee openers
This exercise tightens your outer booty and outer thigh. You’ll really feel the burn.
Place the mini resistance band above your knees (this move can also be done without the resistance band).
Lay on your right side, knees bent back, feet together, with your body resting on that right elbow. Keep your feet touching as you lift that top knee up and back. Lower and repeat 20 reps. Switch sides.
Tips on How to Stay Motivated in 2017:
- Set Your Health, Wellness, Fitness Lifestyle Goals. What do you want in 2017? Make it Clear. Set Your Intentions for 2017.
- The Girls from Tone it Up are just about to Kick their 2017 Challenge if you want to take part and find out more *Click Here
- Take a Photo of yourself on 1st of January 2017 (an oldie but a goodie) then set a reminder to take a photo of yourself every 4 weeks after that in 12 weeks time you will have 3 photos so you can see your own personal transformational.
- In 12 weeks time put the 3 photos side by side to see and hashtag #IAMASPAITGIRL to share your own inspirational transformational journey to inspire other Spa it Girl’s Worldwide.
- Make a Commitment Each Week and Schedule in time at least 3 times a Week to Exercises and Work out.
- Stay up to date with Spa it Girl Social Media posts and on the Spa it Girl Site as we are going to be bringing you non stop inspiration from some of the most Inspiring Health, Wellness, Fitness Professionals from around the world in 2017, plus other interesting inspiring Wellness Things.
- Our Beautiful Founder of Spa it Girl – Aussie Wellness Blogger Yvette Le Blowitz will be sharing her own Wellness Tips and her very first self help book in 2017, so we can’t wait for you to be able to read that also to help you stay motivated in 2017 and well beyond.
“I love the Girls at Tone It Up they make exercising and getting Fit and Healthy So Much Fun – I love their Energy and Happy Positive Feel Good Vibes”
“I am so excited to be sharing the Girls from Tone it Up on Spa it Girl” Yvette Le Blowitz, Founder of Spa it Girl, Aussie Wellness Blogger.