It’s the First Day of Spring in Australia – yes it’s the 1st of September – can you believe it.
I love this time of year it reminds me of Blossoming, Growing, Beautiful Flowers, Dresses, Pastel Colors and I find during Spring everyone is so much happier and definitely feeling a lot healthier! It’s amazing what warmer weather can do for you.
When it comes to the change of Season – I like to do a SPRING CLEAN on my FACIAL SKIN…. I always make sure that I take a good look at my own skincare products, because the products I tend to use during winter can be a lot heavier in texture and totally to target all of the Winter Climate Conditions.
I love to book in for a Deep Cleansing Facial as this helps rid any of my built up dead winter skin and during my spa facial treatment my Therapist is able to take a really good look at my skin before, during and after and from there my Therapist is always able to recommend products that would help with my skin needs.
I always leave the Spa feeling like I have the Cleanest Face and it’s such a great way to start SPRING.
A couple of other things I like to do at the start of every changing season is:
- Drink Lots of Filtered Water
- Drink Loads of Fresh Berries
- Take my Vitamin C
- I change my skincare products to suit the current climate
- I check my existing skincare products expiry dates
- Book in for a Deep Cleansing Facial Spa Treatment
- I do my best to get my Beauty Sleep
- I pop on a Weekly Mask on #selflovesunday or any day of the week
- I use Sunscreen on my face
- Exfoliate my skin weekly (or when it needs it) to get rid of dead skin
- I try my best to follow my daily skincare routine
- I get rid of any skincare products I am no longer using or like.
- I make sure that I invest in a really good eye cream to suit the changing of season and climate
- I double-check my own skincare needs with a trained Spa/Beauty Skincare Therapist.
- I have fun and love how a change of season gives me an even better reason to take care of myself
- I always create my own self love and me time through my skincare practice and routine.
Love Yvette xoxo
Hashtag #spaitgirl #iamaspaitgirl to share your moments
Photographer: Narelle DelleBaite