GARDEN SPA at Babylonstoren is located on the eight-acre kitchen garden working farm 25 minutes from Stellenbosch and one hour away from Cape Town city-centre in South Africa.
They refer to it as a living spa, set within a forest of bamboo with tranquil greenery and a myriad leiwater channels to set the tone.
Housed in a pavilion constructed out of bamboo, it comprises a hammam, chill room, hot spa and gym.
They offer a range of SPA treatments from
HAMMAM – Experience an ancient Turkish cleansing treatment that is great for relieving stress, increasing circulation and helping tired muscles to ease and relax.
MASSAGE – Signature deep-tissue bamboo massage is so relaxing it may well send you to sleep. Or perhaps indulge in a duo massage.
HOT SPA – Enjoy using the sauna, steam room, indoor heated vitality pool, tropical rain showers and salt room, built with blocks of Himalayan salt.
WRAPS – Hydrating Lilian Terry body wraps will leave you feeling revitalised and energised.
FACIALS – A wide variety of bespoke facials will cater to your every need – from natural, organic product ranges to Medicosmetics.
HANDS & FEET – Deluxe pedicure or pop in for an express treat.
Plus so much more
When you stay at Babylonstore here are some things that are included in your stay – at the moment
- A Babylonstore Breakfast
- Full access to the garden at all times
- A guided garden tour and farm walk
- Guided fishing
- Bicycles to explore the 200 hectare farm
- Rowing at the dam
- Mountain drive (for a two-night stay and longer)
- Morning harvest with the gardeners
- Bread baking with the bakers
- Cellar tour and wine tasting
- Guest laundry – six items per room per day
- Babylonstoren workshops
- Personalised larder in your room
- 15% VAT (subject to change)
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE EXCLUDED FROM YOUR STAY
- Meals other than breakfast
- All drinks other than from the personalised larder in the room
- Spa treatments – YES we though we better tell you this up front
- 1% tourism levy per room per night
- All transfers
One of the other things we really love that you can do during your stay in make your own fresh face mask or scrub in their kitchen with all fresh ingredients.
We think this is the PERFECT SPA DESTINATION FOR GARDEN SPA LOVERS.
photo credits – Babylonstoren
Hashtag #spaitgirl to share your inspiration
Thanks for Being Part of our @globalspawellness COMMUNITY
To Be Featured on Spa it Girl: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUT NOW – It Starts With Me by Yvette Le Blowitz – a.k.a Spa it Girl