Welcome to episode 56 of the #SPAITGIRL Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz and our very special guest
Renee Mets co-founder of RITOLOGY www.ritology.co
RITOLOGY was Imagined in 2017 – Founded in 2018 and Launched in 2019.
Co-founders Daegan & Renee of RITOLOGY started out as work colleagues which than blossomed into a flourishing friendship as they both loved minimalism, the outdoors, wellness, travel with a touch of wine and coffee.
Daegan is Canadian and Renee is Australian after researching and investigating personal care products they realised the product they wanted wasn’t really out so that is when the real co-founder start up #girlboss journey began.
Their first RITOLOGYproduct is a plastic free razor that facilitates a closer shave with less irritation and ingrown hairs than it alternative.
The purpose behind their first launch is to eliminate the 2 billion disposable razors that go to landfill ever year.
They believe that our actions do matter and that we can all make a difference when it comes to our self care rituals.
RITOLOGY is a committed to offering zero plastic effective personal care solutions that fit seamlessly into our daily routines and travel itineraries.
Their product is a minimalist design, with quality materials and proudly sustainable.
Their purpose was and is to simply your personal care rituals with quality products designed for minimalist sustainable living.
RITOLOGY priority is your time, your health, your body along with the environment.
RITOLOGY is premium sustainable personal care.
When you use RITOLOGY you can feel good and do good at the same time with no compromises to quality, design + our planet.
In episode 55 – I catch up with Renee Mets co-founder of RITOLOGY to find out
– more about herself and co-founding start up brand journey
– how the whole RITOLOGY product brand idea started and more about the product development phase also
– what her own self care #girlboss rituals are
– tips on how to avoid start-up #girlboss burn out
– favourite place she has travelled to – give you a little hint it starts with a capital M
– why she is so passionate about making a difference
– why she is so passionate about taking care of the environment
Plus like always we talk about so much more all things real life – from business, building a brand, travel, wellness, self care, Covid19 – you name it.
Are YOU Ready to……
plug your ear phones in and to click the link to tune in
Available on Spotify and so many more podcast apps – search for #spaitgirl talk show with Yvette Le Blowitz on google to find all of the podcast app options
or Watch via Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl – Press Play Button Below
Stay in touch with our very special guest Renee Mets co-founder of
If you decide to go plastic free when shaving
Than take a video or photo of your RITOLOGY Smooth Operator
so both Renee and I know
Welcome to the #spaitgirl A-Beauty SELF CARE CLUB
After you Tune into this week’s #spaitgirl podcast show I would love for you to
– subscribe to the #spaitgirl talk show with Yvette Le Blowitz on whatever podcast app you are listening to this episode through
– leave a rating and review – as I would personally love to know if you found this episode of interest – did you know that 2 billion plastic razors go into landfill each year?
– tell a friend, family member, work colleague or complete utter stranger about the #spaitgirl talk show with Yvette Le Blowitz and how they need to add it to their Podcast show list.
Stay connected with #SPAITGIRL
blog – www.spaitgirl.com
Youtube Channel Spa it Girl
Yvette Le Blowitz
Podcast Host @spaitgirl
Thanks for Being Part of the #spaitgirl community
To Be Featured on www.spaitgirl.com
Hashtag #spaitgirl to share your inspiration via social media
OUT NOW – It Starts With Me by Yvette Le Blowitz
A Book to help inspire you to become your own best version and to cultivate your own self care rituals
Includes my Go-To Self Care Rituals that I truly believe have helped shape and create the #spaitgirl life you see today
Includes a 21 Day Wellness Guide for you to Embark on and Try at Home – none of the Self Care Tips cost the earth.