When Nina Hargrave was going through some of the toughest struggles in her life she discovered the therapeutic benefits of using blended oils from aromatic plants to improve her health, mind and emotional balance.
She found in those hard times a release in the creativity of learning how to blend oils and that was when she also made a decision to start her own business and brand Serene Body Health.
Serene Body Health www.serenebodyhealth.com are all Australian natural botanical perfume oils, made with no harsh chemicals, for your self-care routine at home, work or anywhere.
Serene Body Health nourishing perfume oils are handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia.
Using all natural Australian botanicals and the purest, high grade essential oils and Serene Body Health carefully construct essences that are powerful aromatherapy tools for you to use in any situation that may arise.
They have a suite of aromas that can nourish and inspire 5 states of being: Amplify, Aware, Ground, Lift & Rest.
Their mission has been embedded with their philosophy and is the inspiration to every essence formed: the aim to balance self care with modern life.
Nina Hargrave founder @serenebodyhealth shares:
- her start up brand journey
- the benefits of using natural botanical perfume oils
- how to use natural botanical perfume oils in a day to day modern life self care setting
- what her self care rituals look like during stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne, Australia
- what Serene Body Health blend would be beneficial if we wanted to feel less stressed and anxious during these challenging and uncertain times
- why she wanted to give back to an Australian Cause and Charity @happyboxesproject
- we talk all things self care during stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne, Australia, plus so much more.
Tune into ep.69 via apple podcasts
Spotify podcasts or any podcast show app – search #spaitgirl
Watch this episode via the Spa it Girl Youtube Channel – press the play button below
Stay in contact with our
Podcast Show Guest
After you tune into this episode
I would LOVE for you to
– subscribe to the #spaitgirl podcast show with Yvette Le Blowitz
– leave a 5* rating and review
– tell a friend, family member, or anyone you meet too.
Subscribe to #spaitgirl at
Yvette Le Blowitz
To Be Featured on www.spaitgirl.com
Hashtag #spaitgirl to share your inspiration via social media
OUT NOW – It Starts With Me by Yvette Le Blowitz
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com – should you order any books from Amazon.com via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from Amazon.com