Welcome to the #SPAITGIRL Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz
EP.86 – The Power of Affirmations with Mamta Saha, Psychologist
Mamta Saha is a Psychologist based in London and Dubai, a Podcast Host of Saha Mindset and a Coach Empowering Women to Step Into Their Highest Selves.
Mamta is a regular Media Contributor on BBC and Sky News for her views on gender equality, female empowerment and executive leadership.
Mamta is know for her iconic affirmations cards to empower, heal and restore anyone who reads them. She has conducted extensive research around the power of affirmation and their psychological power to shift emotions, attitudes and states of mind.
In episode 86 our Podcast Guest
Mamta Saha, Psychologist
– what inspired her to become a Qualified Psychologist
– what inspired her to want to learn more about meditation, yoga, affirmations, self love and spirituality
– how we can make self care Psychology away of life
– what her self care rituals as a Psychologist
– the importance of practicing emotional hygiene
– what inspired her to want to create her iconic affirmations cards
– how we can set our daily intentions in the morning
– things we can do to feel less anxious and stressed inside
– things we can do to create our own inner peace when the outside world and environment is not sharing this daily on their news feeds.
– how to overcome grief and things you can do to feel more grounded, secure and connected to a lost loved one.
– self love, self care, mental health, motherhood, community, raising each other up
plus we talk about so much more
Now I have given you the low down Get Ready to
Tune into the #SPAITGIRL Podcast
OUT NOW on Spotify Podcasts, Google
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google to find the show
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl
Press the Play Button Below
Stay in contact with our Podcast Guest:
IN SUPPORT – Little Random Act of Kindness
After you tune into this episode
I would LOVE for you to
– leave a 5* rating and review
– tell a friend, family member, or anyone you meet along the way too.
Subscribe to #spaitgirl
Yvette Le Blowitz
For Your Chance To Be Featured at www.spaitgirl.com
Email: email@example.com with your proposal
Be Social – Hashtag #spaitgirl to share what you are up to
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com – should you order any books from Amazon.com via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from Amazon.com