Welcome to the #SPAITGIRL Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz
EP.87 – Emotional Detox with Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS
Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS, is an adjunct psychology professor, certified energy practitioner, yoga instructor, wellness expert and best selling author.
When we think of a detox, we usually think of a physical experience. But it’s not just our physical bodies that need to be cleansed of the impurities we encounter and absorb in our daily lives—it’s our minds too.
When we find ourselves unable to process our negative emotions and feel them becoming toxic to ourselves and those around us, it’s time for an Emotional Detox, a mindful and systematic guide to freedom from these troublesome feelings.
Sherianna Boyle talks more about her emotional detox book and how we can flush out any negative feelings, to clear a path for new habits and behaviours and embrace love, acceptance and pure joy in our own life.
Learn how to Clear your pathways, Look inward, Emit positivity, Activate, Nourish, Surrender, and Ease your way into your best self and a happier and healthier life.
In this episode 87 our Podcast Guest
Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS
– her personal story
– what inspired her to write a book on Emotional Detox
– what is an Emotional Detox
– how to flush out negative feelings
– how notice our trigger’s that take us right back to trauma and past negative experiences in our lives
– how can we create a better relationship with our husband, wife, partner
– how to forgive someone who has personally hurt us
– how to love and trust again
– how to surrender to what no longer serves our highest good
– how to accept the now
– how to stop comparing our now with our past life and self
– how to become the observer of your thoughts, feelings, emotions, triggers
– how to make peace with how you feel
– how to create space within
– how to cultivate a self care practice
– how to feel less overwhelmed
– how to feel happy again after a trumatic or hurtful event
– how to find our true self amongst the noise of our mind chatter and the world outside and around us
Plus we talk about so much more of course…
Grab a copy of Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS
via Barnes & Nobles *click here
our #spaitgirl affiliated
Amazon link below
if you live in Australia head to QBD Books or your nearest book store to grab a copy.
Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub #spaitgirl to share the LOVE
Now that you have been given the low down on this week’s incredible podcast guest it is TIME to…….
Tune into the #spaitgirl #podcast Episode 87- OUT NOW on Apple Podcasts
or Spotify Podcasts, Google Podcasts
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl
Press the Play Button Below
Stay in contact with our Podcast Guest:
Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS
IN SUPPORT – Little Random Act of Kindness
After you tune into this episode
I would LOVE for you to
– tell a friend, family member, or anyone you meet along the way too.
Subscribe to #spaitgirl
Yvette Le Blowitz
For Your Chance To Be Featured at www.spaitgirl.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal
Be Social – Hashtag #spaitgirl to share what you are up to
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com – should you order any books from Amazon.com via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from Amazon.com