Welcome to the #SPAITGIRL Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz
EP.142 – Hope is a Verb with Emily Ehlers, Author, Environmental Writer + Illustrator
Emily is best know for finding light in the heaviest of issues and inspiring people to do good things in the world.
She is currently completing a degree in Sustainable Development and International Aid.
When she is not sketching she is chasing her two children and husband around her backyard.
In this podcast episode 142 – Yvette Le Blowitz, Podcast Host sits down with Emily Ehlers to find out more about her new book Hope is a Verb – Six steps to radical optimism when the world seems broken published by Murdoch Books.
Hope is a Verb is a handbook for anyone freaked out about the state of the planet. Emily shares a cheerful six-step process that reframes the current global mood as an invitation to a better future.
Be inspired to examine the stories you tell yourself, live in alignment with your values, realise your true agency and take both individual and collection action.
For those of us feeling adrift, Hope is a Verb points to a world of opportunity and promise.
In Podcast Episode 142
Emily Emily shares:
– a little bit about her self
– how her environmentalist writer + illustrator + Author journey unfolded
– what inspired her to write her very first book
– how to not lose hope and instead how to choose hope
– tips on how we can make a difference in our environment
– how to be a local legend
– how to Think Global Act Local
– how to make content that serves others
– how to be authentic when using social media
– her self-care tips
– how to avoid burnout when you are trying to do good things i the world
Plus so much more
Tune into Episode 142 *click here
Episode 142 – #spaitgirl talk show with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of Hope is a Verb by Emily Ehlers
- search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub //#spaitgirl + tag @spaitgirl – when reading your book
STAY IN TOUCH
Environmental Author, Writer + Illustrator
Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
with your proposal
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Follow on Instagram: @spaitgirl
Sign Up to Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
The #SPAITGIRL Podcast Show
Practice a Little Random Act of Kindness
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.