Feel Good From Within with Yvette Le Blowitz – #SPAITGIRL Podcast
EP.209 – Calmism w/Dr Alexis Willett, Health Science Writer, Consultant & Author
Is life getting on top of you? Do you dream of being stranded on an island just for some alone time? Are you currently screaming, ‘Enough is enough!’?
Is your diary full and your brain is racing? The world we live in demands so much of you, it can be exhausting to keep up.
We crave spa days and holidays to recharge but, while they offer short-term respite, they don’t give you the long-term rejuvenation you really need.
To achieve complete rest, we need to develop eight different rest habits. Calmism is packed with simple activities, backed by science and personal experiences.
Calmism takes a fresh look at the eight essential habits for rest and offers a menu of easy-fit options to give you the variety that’s key to wellbeing.
With just a few minutes attention each day, you can cultivate positive, daily habits that stick, to help you feel ultimately revitalised.
Dr Alexis Willett is a health science writer, consultant and author who spends much of her time turning cutting-edge research and jargon into something meaningful for the public.
In Podcast Episode – EP.209
Dr Alexis Willett shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her book – Calmism
– what is Rest
– why is Rest important for our Mental Health and Wellbeing
– easy Rest Habits, hacks, tips and the latest Science Backed Research
– how to fit in Rest Habits
– what are the benefits of Blue Spaces
– her own self-care rituals
Plus we talk about so much more……..
Get Ready To TUNE *click here
Get Ready to TUNE IN
Episode 209 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of **Calmism w/Dr Alexis Willett **pre-order through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub + tag @spaitgirl to share what book you are currently reading
STAY IN TOUCH
Dr Alexis Willett
Health Science Writer & Consultant
Author of Calmism
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.feelgoodfromwithin.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
The #SPAITGIRL Podcast Show
Practice a Little Random Act of Kindness
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.