EP.171 – The Emotionally Exhausted Woman, Why You’re Feeling Depleted and How to Get Way You Need with Nancy Colier
Are you feeling emotionally exhausted? Do you worry about being likeable (at all cost)?
Are you trying to do it all and be it all – all of the time?
Nancy Colier is a Thought Leader, Psychotherapist, Author, Interfaith Minister, Public Speaker and Mindfulness Teacher.
Nancy is a national speaker on wellbeing, mindfulness and technology and has been featured on Good Morning America, The New York Times and countless other media outlets.
She is also a regular blogger for Psychology Today and Huffington Post. In addition, Nancy spent 25 years as a top ranked equestrian on the national horse show circuit and serves as performance consultant to professional athletes and artists.
A longtime student of Eastern Spirituality, Mindfulness practices form the ground of her work.
Nancy Colier is the author of the:
Can’t Stop Thinking: How to Let Go of Anxiety and Free Yourself from Obsessive Rumination
The Power of Off: The Mindful Way to Stay Sane in a Virtual World
Inviting a Monkey to Tea: Befriending Your Mind and Discovering Lasting Contentment
Getting Out of Your Own Way: Unlocking Your True Performance Potential.
and upcoming book – The Emotionally Exhausted Woman: Why You’re Feeling Depleted and How to Get What You Need.
The Emotionally Exhausted Woman offers the validation, emotional support and empowering skills you’ve been craving.
You’ll discover insights grounded in self-respect and awareness, to help you be on your own side and uncover your deepest psychological, spiritual, and emotional needs without feeling guilt, shame or judgment.
You’ll learn why you are feeling depleted, why you take care of others at the expense of taking care of yourself, and how to develop a deeper form of self-care beyond the temporary respite of a spa treatment, bubble bath, or manicure.
Finally, you’ll nurture greater awareness of what you truly need to achieve lasting vitality and fulfilment.
As women, we are culturally conditioned to believe that we should be able to do it all and should be all things to all people, all while smiling, looking perfect, and needing nothing for ourselves.
At the end of the day, these pressures can leave us feeling depleted, in body, mind and spirit.
The Emotionally Exhausted Woman written by therapist and spiritual teacher Nancy Colier is an empowering guide that will help you gain a newfound awareness of your own needs, and find the courage to live a life that both nourishes and inspires you.
In Podcast Episode – EP.171
Nancy Colier shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her new book lauching 1st of November 2022 – The Emotionally Exhausted Woman
– why Woman are feeling depleted
– how to speak your truth, stand in your own shows and live an authentic life
– how to validate your own self
– how to develop a deeper form of self-care beyond the temporary respite of bubble bath or manicure
– how to nurture greater awareness of what you truly need to achieve lasting vitality and fulfilment
– how to start taking care of yourself in a deeper way
– how to find the courage to live a life that both nourishes and inspires you
– her self-care practices
Plus so much more…
Get Ready to TUNE IN *click here
Episode 171 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of The Emotionally Exhausted Woman by Nancy Colier**pre-order through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub //#spaitgirl + tag @spaitgirl – when reading your book
STAY IN TOUCH
Thought Leader, Psychotherapist, Author
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
with your sponsorship offer
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to our Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
The #SPAITGIRL Podcast Show
Practice a Little Random Act of Kindness
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.