Feel Good From Within with Yvette Le Blowitz – #SPAITGIRL Podcast
EP.181 – Your Brain’s Not Broken with Dr Tamara Rosier, PhD, Founder of ADHD Center of West Michigan, Author
Lose the Shame, Love Your Brain and Live Better with ADHD
Dr. Tamara Rosier, PhD, is founder of the ADHD Center of West Michigan, where she and her staff work with individuals with ADHD (and their families) to learn strategies and develop new skills to live effectively with ADHD.
Dr. Rosier is also the President of the ADHD Coaches Organization. She is a popular conference and keynote speaker, is a frequent guest on podcasts, and has published numerous articles about living with ADHD.
If you have ADHD, your brain doesn’t work in the same way as a “normal” or neurotypical brain does because it’s wired differently.
You and others may see this difference in circuitry as somehow wrong or incomplete. It isn’t. It does present you with significant challenges like time management, organization skills, forgetfulness, trouble completing tasks, mood swings and relationship problems.
Yvette Le Blowitz Podcast Host sits down with Dr. Tamara Rosier, PhD Author of Your Brain’s Not Broken to find out practical tips to improve your personal and professional life and strategies to better support yourself or loved ones who are living with ADHD.
In Podcast Episode – 181
Dr Tamara Rosier, PhD shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her book – Your Brain’s Not Broken
– the neuroscience of ADHD
– practical time management and organization skills
– how to complete tasks that you really don’t feel like doing
– how to better support your child or someone you love who is living with ADHD
– practical life hacks to feel less overwhelmed
– her own self-care rituals
Plus we talk about so much more……..
Get Ready To TUNE IN *click here
Get Ready to TUNE IN
Episode 181 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of **Your Brain’s Not Broken by Dr. Tamara Rosier **pre-order through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub //#spaitgirl + tag @spaitgirl – when reading your book
STAY IN TOUCH
Dr. Tamara Rosier
Founder of ADHD Center of West Michigan
Author – Your Brain’s Not Broken
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
with your sponsorship offer
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
The #SPAITGIRL Podcast Show
Practice a Little Random Act of Kindness
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.