EP.182 – The Mindful High Performer with Chelsea Pottenger, Corporate Mindfulness Coach & Founder of EQ MINDS, Author
Simple Yet Powerful Shifts to Recharge Your Mental Health and Perform at Your Best in Work and Life
Chelsea is one of Australia’s most popular corporate wellness presenters and she works with the world biggest brands including Google, eBay and Estee Lauder, training more than 90,000 professionals every year to take charge of their mental wellbeing.
In The Mindful High Performer, Chelsea Pottenger shares how she found herself battling postnatal depression in May 2015, so severe she landed in a psychiatric hospital. Determined to overhaul her wellbeing, Chelsea dived headfirst into the study of mindfulness and meditation.
She radically shifted her priorities, learning to put her mental health first. In The Mindful High Performer, Chelsea expertly guides you through simple, science-based tools to achieve optimal mental health so you can operate at a high performance level without feeling overwhelmed, overworked and simply over it.
You’ll learn how to reduce stress and burnout, reframe negative thinking, tap into positive energy, recharge your physical health and bolster your resilience.
Join the thousands of others who’ve implemented this practical approach to reset your wellbeing and maximise your potential at your work and life.
In Podcast Episode – EP.182
Chelsea Pottenger shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her book – The Mindful High Performer
– her postnatal depression journey
– how to establish a morning routine
– how to prioritise your sleep and establish an evening routine
– how to go off the grid every six weeks
– tips on doing a digital detox
– how to establish healthy lifestyle habits to prevent burnout
– what the Gidget Australia Foundation is
– why seeking help when you are feeling hopeless, distraught, or scared is so important
– her own self-care rituals
Plus we talk about so much more……..
Trigger Warnings: References to Severe Postnatal Depression and Suicidal thoughts is discussed in this podcast episode, some people may find this triggering, if this causes distress please seek support contact: Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14 or Gidget Foundation Australia on 1300 851 758 or in a crisis please contact your nearest hospital or emergency services.
Get Ready To TUNE IN *click here
Get Ready to TUNE IN
Episode 182 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of **The Mindful High Performer w/Chelsea Pottenger **pre-order through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub //#spaitgirl + tag @spaitgirl – when reading your book
STAY IN TOUCH
Founder of EQ MINDS
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
with your sponsorship offer
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
The #SPAITGIRL Podcast Show
Practice a Little Random Act of Kindness
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.