EP.189 – Why Am I So Anxious? with Dr. Tracey Marks, Licensed Psychiatrist, Author, Popular YouTube Star
Removing Stigmas related to Mental Health starts by educating and enhancing one mind at a time.
Dr. Tracey Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
Dr. Marks believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment).
Dr. Marks is a licensed psychiatrist, but her treatment recommendations go beyond just medication and therapy, she presents her followers with a broad variety of treatment options as well as self-management tools that help guide her followers to the options that may work best for them.
Why Am I So Anxious? helps readers recognise the common signs and symptoms of anxiety and anxiety-related mood
Yvette Le Blowitz Podcast Host talks with Dr. Tracey Marks, Author of Why Am I So Anxious?shares the most common causes of anxiety, and helpful insights on managing anxiety both in her clinic and outside her clinic.
In Podcast Episode – EP.189
Dr Tracey Marks shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her book – Why Am I So Anxious?
– the common signs and symptoms of anxiety and anxiety-related mood disorders
– how to recognise triggers so you can better manage your anxiety
– tips for managing mild to moderate anxiety
– insights into situations that anxiety may be triggered
– what social anxiety is and the difference between generalised anxiety disorders
– a personal insight a Panic Attack
– anxiety insights to help education and break mental health stigmas
– her self-care rituals
Plus we talk about so much more *click here to listen in
Get Ready to TUNE IN
Episode 189 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below and subscribe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of **Why Am I So Anxious? by Dr. Tracey Marks **pre-order through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub + tag @spaitgirl to share what book you are currently reading
STAY IN TOUCH
Dr. Tracey Marks
Author of Why Am I So Anxious?
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.feelgoodfromwithin.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
Feel Good From Within with Yvette Le Blowitz – #SPAITGIRL Podcast
Little Random Act of Kindness – podcast show – support – ideas below
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.