EP.199 – The Calm Code w/Dr. Annie White
The Calm Code is a revolutionary step-by-step method to minimise your stress and maximise your happiness.
Have you ever wondered why some people seem naturally relaxed and happy? They handle stressful situations in a balanced way.
Seems like their mind is wired differently? Would you like to be one of those people?
Dr Annie White, won’t tell you to eat kale, go to bed earlier, or put on workout clothes – though if you want to do all those things that’s great.
Discover powerful science backed tools to overcome anxiety, reduce stress, worry, sadness, irritability, anger to help you eliminate negativity and stop overthinking so you can be the best version of yourself.
The Calm Code gives you life-changing tools based on the science of neuroplasticity and it is also a Six-Week Program.
The Calm Code gives you straightforward techniques based on neuroscience to help you get your mind calm and happy.
In Podcast Episode – EP.199
Dr. Annie White shares:
– a little bit about herself
– insights into her book and six week program – The Calm Code
– how to minimise your stress
– what stress is really doing to our mindset
– how to feel naturally more relaxed
– how to feel less stressed and anxious
– how to improve your relationships
– how manifest your dreams
– how to create a life you love by using the power of The Calm Code techniques based on the science of neuroscience
– her own self-care rituals
Plus we talk about so much more….
TRIGGER WARNING – Suicide, Anxiety and Depression is discussed in this podcast episode 199, some people may find this triggering, if this causes you distress please seek support and contact Line Line Australia on 13 11 14 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467 in Australia or The National Suicide Prevention Life Line on 988 in the USA, in a crisis please contact your nearest hospital emergency department for medical assistance.
Get Ready to TUNE IN *click here
Episode 199 – #spaitgirl Podcast with Yvette Le Blowitz
Available on all Podcast Apps
search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app or on google
Available to watch on Youtube Channel – Spa it Girl or Yvette Le Blowitz
Press the Play Button Below – Subscribe to my youtube channel in support
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL BOOK CLUB
- Buy a copy of **The Calm Code by Dr. Annie White **order now through the spaitgirl podcast affiliated BookTopia link *any book purchase via this link will result in a small commission paid by BookTopia to spaitgirl **thanks for your support
- for more books search via Booktopia our affiliated online book store *click here
- Hashtag #spaitgirlbookclub + tag @spaitgirl to share what book you are currently reading
STAY IN TOUCH
Dr. Annie White
Author of The Calm Code
Yvette Le Blowitz
Youtube Channel: Yvette Le Blowitz
Become a Podcast Show Sponsor
Donate in Support at GoFundMe
JOIN OUR #SPAITGIRL Community
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.spaitgirl.com
Sign Up to my Mailing List: www.feelgoodfromwithin.com
Search for #spaitgirl on any podcast app, youtube and subscribe
HOW TO SUPPORT
Feel Good From Within with Yvette Le Blowitz – #SPAITGIRL Podcast
Little Random Act of Kindness – podcast show – support – ideas below
– tell someone about the #spaitgirl podcast show
– share your favourite episode
– tag @spaitgirl in your stories
– hashtag #spaitgirl to share the show
& Together “Let’s Feel Good From Within”
Please note – Affiliated Links included in this spaitgirl.com blog post includes affiliated links with Amazon.com and booktopia.com.au- should you order any books from Amazon.com or Booktopia.com.au via the links contained in this blog post spaitgirl.com will receive a small paid commission fee from the online book stores.
Please note – The information in this podcast is a general conversation between the podcast host and podcast guest and is not intended to replace professional medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical treatment or advice from a mental health professional or qualified medical doctor or specialist. Use of any of the material in this podcast show is always at the listeners discretion.
The podcast host and guest accept no liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of any of the information contained in this podcast show and podcast episode conversation, or any trauma triggered or health concerns associated with it. If you are experiencing depression, mental illness, trauma or have any health concerns please seek medical professional help immediately.